Prevents fatigue and exhaustion.
Iron helps to counteract fatigue and fatigue with iron - a mineral important for the immune system, as well as the formation of the red dye, hemoglobin. Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body. Iron has a role in the cell division process.
- Helps reduce fatigue and fatigue
- Contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin
- Contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal energy conversion
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
|Rec. Daily intake:||1 - 2 tablet daily in conjunction with meal.|
|Content per tablet:||Iron 28 mg (200% of daily reference intake).|
|Ingredients:||Filler (isomalt), iron fumarate, fillers (microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium salts of fatty acids, vegetable)), surface treatment agent (shellack).|
|Packaging:||90 tablets (equivalent to 45 - 90 days of consumption).|